Friday, October 14, 2005

Doug Eddings Responds

We here at DougEddingsIsADouche have just received our first negative reaction.

Anonymous said...

Wow man, YOUR the douche here. Maybe if ur little bitch catcher tagged somebody, we would not be talking about this. Crede made the run score. So its not like that pitch ended the game. The pitcher still could have made the right pitches.

Your just jealous that Doug made the right call.


Get a hobby.

GO WHITE SOX!

4:06 AM

Wonderful. Priceless.

I can only assume that this was written by Mr. Eddings himself. The misspellings and grammar gaffes point to an average Chicagoan writing this anonymous critique.

A clever Eddings ruse.

The true author is revealed by the last line "GO WHITE SOX!". Only Eddings himself could make such a fine and subtle point.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea. I am Mr. Eddings. Thats really creditable. I am sorry that I may not have spelled everything right, I did not know that this was English class.

I am glad you responded. Oh, wait! You didn't. You just ranted on about how you thought I was the ump of that game.

Look at the reply again buddy. The ball skipped across the dirt (if you look at the side view). I am sorry you can not take a loss. No need to make up a website hating on an ump who made a questionable call. Shit happens. Get used to it buddy.

Maybe you should respond to what i said this time. That would be a nice change of pace.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home