Saturday, October 15, 2005

A Knuckle Dragger Responds

Anonymous said...

Wow, you REALLY are a homo.

WHITE SOX WIN 8-2 TONIGHT. THEY RAPED THE ANGELS. SUCK MY COCK DUDE!!

Garcia pitched a GEM. 3 Straight CG's, SUCK IT DOUCHE!!

WHITE SOX LEAD SERIES 3-1. ANGELS ABOUT TO EXIT STAGE RIGHT!!

SUCK IT FUCKER!

When it says Anonymous it really means:

IP Address 67.174.28.141
ISP Comcast Cable
State : Illinois
City : Grant Park
Lat/Long : 41.2049, -87.6441 (Map)

But I digress.

Bravo Southie. Bravo.

On the cold winter nights in Chicago, sleeping next to your overweight bitchy woman, I'm sure you'll bask in the lack of Angels offense savoring the glory that is the ALCS. This ALCS will add to the shining highlights of the Whitesox. Right next to the Eight Men Out. Just call me when the Cubs win the series so we can shut them up about it (that almost worked with Boston).

I, on the other hand, will be on the beach sipping maragaritas with the blond of my choice, thinking about whether I should play another game of volleyball or let my comely companion service me again with her oral talents.

True, that's what I'd be doing regardless -- those are the breaks of Southern California.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But instead of being on the beach with this blond, you are posting to a blog 20 times a day, obsessing about a baseball game. Nice work, genius.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home